Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The new studio.....

OK so I have been HORRIBLE at posting on my beautiful new Blog.... I could use a million excuses... not enough time.... blah blah blah....
Well I am making a effort to change that.... :)

So those of you that don't know me... Hello.... I am Kelly... the face behind Kelly Ross Photography.... I have been in business going on 4 yrs..... I just made a huge move to a new 1200 sq ft studio space in Cabotville Industrial Park in Chicopee..... I have been there about 2 months now and every day I still look around and say WOW how did this happen? Is this really all mine???
YUP... and my wonderful husband is working like crazy with the HUGE honey to do list to make it perfect..... he has added walls, painted, trim.... and there is still a ton to be done....

So....I thought I would share the old studio and the progression to the new studio....

The old studio was a 12x12 room on the 2nd floor of a building



                                       
And this was the small office/sitting area


So now the 1200 sq ft space the day I decided to take it...... 
 My new home......
BIG Plans for it..... 





WOW I have A LOT of stuff
 And it's going to fit in here???




The start of the dressing room....




Sitting area/ office is starting to look a little better

Prop area



Wall up in prop area now


Painted.... grey for now until I can decide color on the new wall.... 





MUST organize the prop room......

The display wall in the office....


The littles hanging out while mom works in the office....





sooooooo that is it for now..... the HORRIBLE posts just got painted tonight but I don't have a picture to share yet..... and next is all the walls painted.... bye bye rainbow windows......






2 comments:

Rachel said...

Absolutely Gorgeous - I wish for you great success. Sincerely Rachel

Imajen Backdrops! said...

What a great space Kelly! COngrats!

Post a Comment

 
© Kelly Ross Photography

CoffeeShop Designs